FRSQ 1000 A FRDC
- Complies with UKOOA / SOLAS regulations
- Delivered with design approval and certificate of inspection
- Deep V-bottom construction suitable for high speeds and high stability in any offshore environment
- Excellent reachability of the engines for maintenance purposes
- Both hull and cabin made out of seawater resistant aluminiumThe FRSQ 1000 A FRDC is a fully aluminium daughter craft, wich is designed, built and equipped to meet the high demanding regulations for the Oil and Gas industry.Designed and built to meet the high demanding standards, the FRSQ 1000A FRDC is a boat with a lot of opportunities. The modern design in combination with the hull shape gives the boat its unique characteristics. The twin inboard diesel with waterjet propulsion guarantees perfect maneuverability. The coxswain and navigator have acces to an ergonomic cockpit. Three sjock absorbing seats are installed and cushioned covered seats are available for twelve survivors.